Brocks Wheel & Tyre (BWT) is a supplier of agricultural machinery wheel and tyre assemblies. We are based in England and supply farmers, tractor dealers, and OEMs throughout the United Kingdom and beyond.
We manufacture our wheel rims to the highest specification using our own production facilities, which include an industry-leading powder-coating plant.
We complete the package by offering agricultural tyres from all the major manufacturers.
BWT operates on three key pillars:
- Creating British manufacturing jobs – we’re passionate about growing British manufacturing and creating jobs in the local community
- Reducing wastage, and thus carbon footprint and emissions, through:
- Refurbishing used rims where possible, both to give our customers the best value and reducing the need for manufacturing new metal components
- Reusing second hand tyres where there is still life left in a tyre and it is legal to do so
- Sourcing metal components and tyres from countries nearer to home, for example Europe rather than China
- Helping those less fortunate than us – in particular through donations to charities delivering truckloads of relief packages to refugees in Ukraine
What makes BWT different?
While BWT started as a family business, we have grown into a thriving professional organization with ambitious growth plans. We have invested in professional manufacturing equipment including a market leading powder coating plant, CNC machine and new warehouses for increased storage and manufacturing space.
We have a young, ambitious leadership team intent on making it easier for you to buy wheels and tyres.
As a company we’re leading the way in innovating the ag wheel industry.
- BWT is the only place you can buy tractor wheels online
- We are the only tractor wheel and tyre supplier willing to openly publish prices and information online – we’ve got nothing to hide
- Our help and advice section gives wheel and tyre advice that can’t be found anywhere else on the internet
- Our Wheel Recommender Tool gives you recommended wheel sets in seconds – complete with prices and information including load ratings etc
Thought of a way we can make it easier for you to buy or learn about ag wheels? Let us know! We’d love to hear.
The Management Team
Business Development Manager
Who we sell to
At BWT we sell through four main channels:
The BWT team offers extensive technical support and knowledge, enabling us to provide the ideal solution to your wheel requirements. In addition to this, we hold stocks of all major tyre makes to ensure that you receive the best wheel equipment for your agricultural machinery.
Our team has product knowledge of both our wheels and your machines which enables us to provide the ideal solution to your needs. The ability to offer the best combination of new and used products coupled with the option of trading your second hand tyres allows us to provide and extremely competitive wheel equipment solution.
BWT are well placed to supply Original Equipment Manufacturers with high quality wheel and tyre combinations. The technical knowledge of our research and development team coupled with the passion that our sales team has for customer service will ensure that you receive a top quality product with top quality service.
BWT specialise in:
- The ability to ship containers containing complete wheel solutions from differing manufacturers. This results in lower shipping costs.
- Professional advice on bespoke requirements such as wheels for inter-row work, dual wheels and wide wheels