BWT sell three standard tractor wheels in 3 main ways.
- We’ll build up new standard tractor wheels to suit your machine. With tyres from most reputable suppliers and our own heavy duty rims – we’ll build you a set of wheels to last
- We often have stock of genuine OEM wheels traded in from new and ex-demo tractors. Most of these are displayed on our used wheel sets website or contact us for more information
- Finally we can also supply OEM’s with their standard wheels. We buy metal components from the same sources as the big manufacturers such as Fendt or John Deere – so can manufacture you high quality wheels for your machine.
Why BWT’s wheel rims?
If you buy a new set of standard tractor wheels from BWT, rest assured, you’re getting some of the strongest rims in the world.
We understand that in farming, when there’s work to be done it’s so often urgent – wheat to cart, crops to spray, fert to spread – the last thing you want is a machine out of action. That’s why we recommend the BWT rims – they are rims you’ll be happy to rely on for your more critical tasks.
What makes them such a strong rim?
- Formed-pressed centres – All of the discs we weld into our fixed rims are form pressed – this isn’t just to help you get the correct track width. The form pressed discs are much stronger as it helps distribute the stresses of high speed and heavy weights – a flat plate disc would be cheaper to manufacturer but we do not feel it is strong enough for modern tractors.
- High grade steel – The majority of BWT’s wheels use an extra high grade of steel to increase the strength and reliability of our wheels. We use S355 grade steel which is a structural grade.
- Professional paint finish – Colour matched for your vehicle in powder coat finish for maximum durability
- 65km/h rated adjustable rims – The BWT adjustable rims are high speed rated – rated to 65k. Most adjustable rims are rated to 45km/h or 50km/h – with a set of BWT adjustable rowcrops you can work up to 65km/h. Don’t let your expensive tractors and drivers be held back by the speed rating of your rims.
If you would like to find our more, please feel free to speak to one of our team on +44 (0)1371 832310.
We sell wheels and tyres for all makes of tractor over 100hp and built since 2000 including John Deere, Fendt, Massey Ferguson, Case, New Holland, JCB and other specialist machines such as Challenger, Bateman, Agrifac and Househam.